MOBILE PANIC BUTTON APP
Feel safe enough to live your life and make memories. Be prepared in the event of an emergency.
NATIONAL RAPID EMERGENCY RESPONSE
If your safety is being threatened in any way we will dispatch Rapid Emergency Responders to your location, whether you’re at home, on the road or anywhere.
MEDICAL RESCUE SERVICES
Should you or someone near you require medical assistance because of a motor vehicle accident, heart attack or freak injury, simply press your panic button.
If you require emergency services, your emergency contacts will be notified of the situation so that they can provide you with needed support.
24HR INCIDENT MANAGEMENT CENTRE
Your emergency will be handled by trained incident response operators, who will stay in contact with you throughout your emergency while coordinating emergency responders in real time.
We know that our service is as personal as it gets. You, your family and your friends will be relying on us in your times of need. We want you to know that you can depend on us, we never give up!
Our national coverage means that you always get the help you need.
Our Responders are from the personal safety and security industry and have years of experience helping others in their time of need. You’re in good hands.
Our Nationwide Network Of Responders Are Ready To Help You In Any Emergency
(COMBINED ACTION RESPONSE)
- HOME INVASION
- BUSINESS ROBBERY
- SUSPICIOUS PERSON
- ROAD RAGE
- Any other life threatening situations.
MEDICAL RESCUE SERVICES
Accidents can happen at any time. Shock prevents us from thinking clearly so a simple solution is important. Whether you’re the victim of or witness to a medical emergency, criminal incident or accident simply press your panic button and become a Good Samaritan.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- HEART ATTACKS/STROKES
- FREAK INJURY/ASSAULT
- DRUG OVERDOSE/SUICIDE ATTEMPT
PERSONAL EMERGENCY PROFILE
Your personal data is used to inform responders on how best to assist you
Your physical description, usual hangouts, medical information and emergency contacts provides us with the info we need to save your life in a number of emergency situations.
- MEDICAL AID INFO
- VEHICLE DESCRIPTION
- EMERGENCY CONTACTS
Benefits of Netcare 911
- 24-hour access to Netcare 911’s national emergency operations centre, (including our Health-on-Line medical advice service and telephonic trauma counselling by trained counsellors.
- The cover allows for easy recognition of the client by loading the client onto Netcare 911’s integrated call taking (ITC) system.
- Loading the client onto a GPS system ensures prompt dispatch of emergency medical resources in the event of a medical emergency.
- Emergency call incident management and triage.
- Response by road or air to the scene of a medical emergency. Netcare 911 response vehicles are tracked and monitored and the responding vehicle’s position or a delay in reaching an emergency scene can be relayed to the corporate client at any given time.Transfer of injured or ill employees from the scene of an incident or accident to the nearest, most appropriate facility for further treatment, if appropriate.
- Facilitation of medically justified inter-facility transfers.
- Standby and assistance with emergency evacuations and/or mock drills at the client’s premises.
- In the event of a disaster at the client’s premises, Netcare 911’s emergency operations centre will act as the central control centre, and our personnel will be responsible for disaster management coordination, activating the appropriate emergency services that are required to render assistance on site, as well as medical facilities to receive and provide further treatment for those injured in the disaster.
- Coordination of the disaster will be handled by Netcare 911 personnel.
- Netcare 911 has a formal system where complaints can be logged and voice records retrieved in order to ensure proper investigation in case of a complaint.
- First aid training for clients’ employees is available at client rates.
Netcare 911’s Health-on-Line benefits ensure that assistance and advice, in both emergency and non-emergency situations, is just a phone call away.
Health-on-Line benefits for corporate clients:
- Access to telephonic medical advice 24 hours a day.
- General non-emergency medical information as well as advice in emergency situations.
- Advice on nearest appropriate medical facilities.
- Guidance on medication and their possible side-effects.
- Immediate escalation to Netcare 911’s emergency dispatch, should emergency medical intervention be required.
- Poison advice.
* Terms & Conditions apply.
Note: While Netcare 911 strives to ensure access to advice in a caller’s home language, this is unfortunately not always possible. However we do ensure the availability of call takers who are fluent in English, Afrikaans, Sotho and Zulu.
CONTACT US FOR TAILOR MADE PACKAGES
We believe that everybody should have access to help in their time of need so we’ve made our subscription as affordable as possible while still maintaining the highest levels of service. This includes the following services :
- Panic Button App
- Emergency Contacts
- Online Emergency Profile
- Netcare 911 Emergency Medical Cover
- 24 HR Incident Management Centre
- Connected Neighbourhood Watch , Farm watch, tracking companies, SA Community Crime Watch First Responders
Does my subscription include the cost of the emergency service provider that responds to my panic?
Yes! You don’t pay extra for the resources included in your subscription
What happens if I can't answer my phone after I activate a panic?
A contracted responder will be dispatched to your location to provide immediate assistance and give us more information about the situation so that we can dispatch additional units.
If I am out the SA Borders will you still help me?
Most definitely. You won’t have resources available to you but our Incident Management Centre will assist by giving you any helpful information relating to your situation.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
Complete the form below and we’ll call you right back!
Call us directly on 0829205799 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org